Monday, March 9, 2009

do i deserve this???

Sleeping alone at nights in my petit room wit lights off and AC on I end up with terrible nightmares. The same happened last night.. so I wanted to make my room noisy, i turned on the music… I went to de kitchen wit my eyes half open and my mind on the music to drink sum water.. de song was my favorite ...”my heart is beating”. I was not able to control my feet .. so I started to dance… none was there to stop me from dancing.. when I wanted to turn my leg for an amazing step.. something unexpected happened.. tat I fell on the ground and wit a cry of pain… it was only after that I was back to my senses and I realized tat my ankle was twisted and de pain was terrible. :(


I never thought a dance at midnight would cause a ligament tear and my leg to be plastered and no college for a week !!!.. This is worst than the nightmare I had that night. Now I can neither dance nor walk…. The irony is that this happened on WOMAN’S DAY !!.. oh god.. do I really deserve this !

Now I’m glued to bed , shud not move around and I feel like a 4 kg huge white rock is tied wit my leg!!.. dis is one of the terrible day and it is gonnu be a terrible week ! even now I’m listening to that song wit caused me so much agony!

DeeDee here !!

13 comments:

dexter said...

ha!ha!ha!ha! way to go yaar! i never knew u cld dance so well!

dee dee said...

get lost stupid ... u knw nothin bout me.. !!im a better dancer than u are DEXTER !!!

arun said...

ha ha ha... he he he.... acc 2 me u deserve ths. well, once more plz....

inti said...

hmm leg is gone for good but dear she is gng to enjoy these days widout colll....

dexter said...

guys lets observe 2 mins of silence tmrw morning 7:00 a.m for Dee-Dee's leg to get better soon..
(so early coz i'l be sleeping!)

Gowshi said...

dont dance:)
dont try to bcum a competent for shakira:)

sneha said...

hey u deserve it re.............
i m very very happy ...

pranksygang said...

all u guys envy me..... chaee... dis is too bad.. !!!

Sneha said...

swetha ..........no way baby...envy u ??
u envy me.isn't it???
can u dance better then me baby ??............never

pranksygang said...

oh dear. u are a classical dancer and i m a western !!! okay???

Sneha said...

i can dance western too baby .but u can't do both ..........that too u can never beat me.......

Pardhiva Naidu said...

So Sad Re

Anonymous said...

hhahha.. let u approch me personally i'll teach u dance my dear....

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community