Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friends forever….

Whenever I hear the word friendship I remember my best friend –Aarathi and the times we spent together … we both knew each other rite 4m the age of 6. She was on the other side of the road den .. wen we were in 4th she shifted her house and tatz how our long frndship begun.. we play lotz of games.. and neva do anything separately.. good pranksters we are !The habit of bursting bombs.. and playin shuttle was introduced to me by her.. we both commit mistakes at de same time… n neva do a thing alone even itz a good or a bad deed!.. we both look alike cuz of our boy cuts and also are similar in height.

Many mistake us as sisters… and we ver also so close to each other.. we also had one more gal in our gang itz narmadha….. a gang of three.. it was one of our best days in our life time… we study at the same time .. take tests, scold each other.. go to tuition …. riding cycle was one of our best plays.. and dancing for a Spanish song.. wow ! I still can remember the way we three were moving our hips for the song.. but I don remember the song we danced for. .. wen I was in 7th I shifted my house to a different locality yet our frndship didn’t end.. den 10th and 12th became unforgettable moments of our life..

(Aarathi , me with my little brother and my sister)

In my 12th std I was staying in her house for almost 4 months.. and it was one of the best moment wit her.. I came to knw lot bout her… and we came to knw tat we both think alike in many ways.. and she is very creative…. Good in painting and writing poems…. 12th was the period where we two shared our most hurting feelings in life and bcame the thickest frnds… everything was goin on 5n.. but suddenly in our clg 2nd yr.. there was a small communication gap.. and we both hardly meet each other and there was no contact.. I missed her as much as she missed me.. in February 2009 I met all my old friends… I messaged her.. and v both started to talk .. and on 22nd feb we made it to beach and had a superb time together.. both felt how much we missed each other… aarthi is the one friend I can never forget and my best friend forever. I share all my feelings and my thoughts and our wavelengths are in the same frequency ! I share a very long bond wit her.. and none in my life can replace her position…. Each person had a special friend in their life.. too close and so intimate..and so is this gal.. she creates a different impression in everybody’s life and she did so in mine too….. I also meet narmadha in feb… it was a different experience cause it was something unexpected tat happened in three of our lives.

All I wanna say is.. there will be some silly quarrel wit ur frnds and we don talk wit dem but miss them so much tat we never express outside.. so better talk wit them .. and if u are sorry .. tell them tat u are, even if u are nt, be sorry … don miss ur friends and also the person who loves u !

Dee Dee here.....


10 comments:

DEXTER said...

awesome yaar! i feel proud i still have my childhood friends intact!.
we get together only occasionally yet we have heart filling fun

arun said...

nice yaar.... it's nice to say tat u still ve contact wid ur childhood frnd... longlive ur frndship...

Dee Dee said...

yes dear.. when you are with your school mates.. you feel younger inside

Dee Dee said...

thanks arun.... i like most of my school friends.. and it was always a cheerful memory..

KUMARAN said...

Tats somethin great tat u remember every momont of ur friendship, perhaps with d date too... Wish ur friendship to be with great bond...

pranksygang said...

hope that happens dear....

Gowshi said...

itz realy awesome to hear all ur past !!!!
u still remember everyhting
i feel proud of u

pranksygang said...

hey DIMs.. even u are close wit ur friends are n't u ?

DIM's said...

s i still hav contact with all ma frnds dear...........

ρѓٱYคภ said...

d 1ly person i miss a lot is Kiwi kutty ( kevin )...
he s d S S of my life....

i miss u da !




S S - Silent Spectator !

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community