Thursday, March 26, 2009

My College life !


Every person in this world would have enjoyed the college life. But I say .. 3rd cse in SMVEC wouldn’t have ! My institution is dry .. as dry as the Sahara desert.. .. dry in everything.. no smart guys, no good teachers, no systems.. and the important thing is there are nothing like “SPORTS DAYS, FRESHER’S DAY PARTY, CULTURALS, SYMPOSIUM, AND COLLEGE DAY”. My college sucks , isn’t ? And just because we got a week holiday during the LTTE problem, from 7x 5 hrs a week to 8x6 hrs and no more ”Saturday holiday”!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggrrrrrrrr.. I really feel like screaming at my principal.. teachers hate taking classes even they feel tired moreover we do nothing useful there, most of the time we chat or else read books else sleep , sing !! And I do all these things sitting in the first bench…. I enjoy sitting there.. I thought last bench is a good place to hide from lectures.. but I was wrong.. 1st bench is the place for escapist like me !! Our daily routine is like this.. wake up.. go to clg.. warm up the bench , act like a you can understand whatever they say and return home and sleep. It sounds easy but 3 years doing the same thing has placed me in a different state and I dunno who to explain that.

I sit wit my gang.. the most craziest one where each one is a different species. Sandy , DIMs, GD1, Sundu and Maups !!! Cool nicknames aren’t they ? Our favorite hang out spots are beach, Richy Rich and a Pani puri shop(wherever we find them)!!! And our happiest period in college is THE LUNCH BREAK. As soon as we open our lunch boxes we dunno what we eat and into whose box our hands are in !!! according to my sense everything we eat is delicious !! This is the only amazing moment in my college !

And I m very sad that none has ragged me properly in my college. All my seniors are cowards and waste fellas. None worth talking…. And also worth messaging. I m still a pre final year.. and going to college is the last thing I want to do ! But I have to bear 10 more days to become a final year.. I wish all these 10 days are spent in a peaceful way…. There is a farewell party this Sunday !! I m going to miss my seniors. Every one of them… mahas , sam, kums, GM lotz.. ….

3 years of my precious life has been wasted and one more year will end up in the same way… wish me luck to change my last year of my college my life….

Dee Dee here J

17 comments:

DEXTER said...

ha ha!! warm up the bench u say.. absolutely true yaar!
8 hrs of agony and 6 days of jaildom!!

DIM's said...

of course!!!
we have wated our life sitting 3 years warmin up benches!!!!!
realy terrible!!!!!
i feel lik killin tat most ideotic principal......


still one more year to waste my precious time!!

thanx to u di to writ abt this!!!!

DIM's said...

even tat princi didnt allow the seniors to celebrate their last day!!!!
BLOODY FUCKER!!!!!!

DIM's said...

i dont even say it s a jail
it s not an entrance to HELL!!!!
it s HELL!!!!


i donnu when im gonnu feeeeeeel heaven!!!

pranksygang said...

oh yes dexter !!.. all i worry about is the amount of handsome guys in my class.. there are NONE !!!

pranksygang said...

hey DIMs.. thanx dear.. u said all i wanted to say !!.. the worst college in the world.. i still cant understand what the hell does the principal wants from us !!
and the truth is we can see the heaven only when we get out of heart sucking institution

DIM's said...

ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!
s if u hav some one in ur sweet heart , then u wont feel lik seein some handsome guys:)
:)
:-)

who s tat took away ur heart??
:):):)

DIM's said...

s dear
im waiting for that moment!!!!

DIM's said...

hey !!!!
the pics luks lik we r sittin in class!!
ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

pranksygang said...

oh yes DIms thats y i selected that picture.. just like a dull and boring class!!

arun said...

nice article... ths reminds me of ma coll days... one more thing, studying in ths coll, u shud nt thnk abt sports day, culturals, fresher's day... k k k ....gud nick names... lol~! if u want 2 be ragged means, cme , i ll rag u. k na...

PS- the 2 gals in de pic r cute....

pranksygang said...

hey senior.. u are free at last !
one more year in that mad place.. i ll be a mental!

Pardhiva Naidu said...

ha ha ha Wat a Heck Of a College Donno Hw The College Might B But U Shuld Have Really Enjoyed Wid ur Frns ...and U Shuld I knw Abt My COllege Its really a Bull Shit But Bet ya U Can Enjoy Alot Wid Lots n Lots of Frnds The BEst Spot 2 FReak Out...Im In Final yr Of Btech da i Really Miss my Frns Their God's Gift
Donno Wer God Takes me After Btech

All D BEst For Ur Final yr

pranksygang said...

thanx pardhiva .. yes friends are our only hope in college...

KUMARAN said...

Naadagam vidum vaelai thaan ucha kaachi todanguthammaaaaaa!!!!
Hope u ve culturals, symposium n more...

Well y did u leave many more disasters???? Pls do include them yerr...

don talk as if der r pretty gals...

pranksygang said...

hey.. there are pretty gals.. u dunno .. and u are also "eye flirting" a gal !..

Daniel Raju said...

Just happened to type "SMVEC SUCKs" on the google search page and I finally land up at your page.

I understand your frustration,it's boisterous enough to be bellowed down by some tsunami !! I spent 4 years in the cage and although it has liberated me(in the spiritual sense),yet it has even screwed me..
The only college where dating your classmate or junior is a SIn..
Is venky still around?

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community