Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Two Dusks

In my life I have seen only two beautiful sunsets… just two.. the first one is in kerela .. and the second one is in kumbakonum…. I saw my first sunset with my family… and second was with my friends.. both are rocking memories in my life and the best buddies beside me .. I was never sure which one is the best .. I love both a lot.. so help me with this.. tell me which one is good?

A)Sun and ocean

B)Sun and trees

C)Both

(click the pictures to have a clear view)

A) (sun and ocean)





B)(sun and trees)


vote for the best !!
Dee Dee here... :)

11 comments:

DEXTER said...

i would say.. its sun and ocean.. seems so fresh!!

arun said...

hey blogger...
acc 2 me i like sun and de ocean... it's luks so nice during de day time..... bdw u told u saw first wid parents en de other wid ur frnz.... well, de third wid whom? ur BF? he he he

Gowshi said...

both are good!!!

sneha said...

both r superb
but i like the one we took in kerala ...i can never forget that day .u me dady and also sabari

pranksygang said...

thanks dexter...

pranksygang said...

that is a good question arun.. but i prefer a dawn with him..:)

pranksygang said...

DIMs .. but the second pic is the one which i shared wit u .. remember??

pranksygang said...

thanks sis !!.. yeah it was amazing na. we were eating an ice cream watching the sun set and dancing in the water...

Sneha said...

yes ofcoz
superb day .............that was the day i fell in love with that beach ...........wht a beach ..my god .....kerala is really gods on country !!!

pranksygang said...

hahha.. i feel in love wit sunset!!
and kerela is superb .. and i loved the beach.. de sand was as soft as a crepe saree...

DIM's said...

s dear!!!!
hw cud i forget tat day????

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community