Monday, April 20, 2009

The Barbie collection!!!

Its time for fashion.. I m glued to my couch watching the Lakme India fashion week! This time the everything is different.. I loved the Barbie collection! Its all pink and white.. so pleasant to see and wear… I hope to get one soon.. And the best part of this collection is that Katrina Kaif the hottest woman in Bollywood is Miss. Barbie. The collection has an Indian touch.. Just have a look at it..

Katrina Kaif - Miss.Barbie.


The princess

pink and orange!

elegant white



hot black

star queen

pretty white

simply graceful

i love the hat!!!

the kid is really cool!
Courtesy :www.bollywoodmantra.com

so hows collection ?? i dunno the price of any piece :(

9 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

love all the ruffle dresses and that little girl so cute

Pop Champagne said...

I love the Barbie collection because it's huge on pink and ruffles.. and I love pink and ruffles!

Megan said...

I like the Princess dress! It's my favorite!

Lover of Life said...

These are really something! Wow! Which one is your favorite?

pranksygang said...

i loved the hot black and elegant white .

kalztheplayboy said...

hey i hate barbie,as i m a boy i should..but i liked de last one.she is so hot;)

DEXTER said...

kat s sooo cute!!! the collections are beautiful!!>.. u r rite, the black one s cool!(n hot)!

K @ Blog Goggles said...

That first dress is gorgeous. Love it!

Anonymous said...

hey kat roxxxxxxxxxx
i like the dress which is 3rd form last "Simply Graceful"

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community