Friday, April 3, 2009

Recxam month !!

Its April and its my recxam (record + exam) month. This month I have to do fill up my record pages and prepare how to cook stories for my university exams. Its gonnu be a hectic month for me. My deadline to submit all the three records is on Monday(6th ) and my records look brand new. I dunno what I’m gonnu do .. I ll surely miss my blog. This month lectures would show their power and we have to prove them that we are nothing without them ‘cause we need their signature and we should follow them as if we are their tails till we get all our pages filled with their red ink. I should have better gone to acting classes and then do engineering. At Recxam our lectures become kings and queens and we become their slaves.

But I have one gr8 news!! Tomorrow is the last working day for this semester and then we are final years! And I was in air as soon as they announced this wonderful news and all were enjoying the moment as the driest period of our lives come to an end. I hope it ends by this semester.

My room looks shabby with papers flying all over and my mom shouting at me saying I am useless. I hate lab exams. Guys wish me luck, I shall be sick without it !

Dee Dee here… !!

11 comments:

DIM's said...

s dear
all this feckless ideots will go mad of show off's

i hate them all realy!!!!

pranksygang said...

worst days are yet to come dear and we have not yet started anything

DEXTER said...

hey dee dee!! u look like a granny midst of all ur record works!!!!

pranksygang said...

hope i don become a granny by writing records in my life !

Pop Champagne said...

good luck with your exams!! :D

pranksygang said...

thanx.. POP !

arun said...

is it u in de pic? u r lukin like an old lady~! granny... from nw on whr evr i see u , i ll call u granny... ha ha ha .......

pranksygang said...

hey old buffalo ! you don have eyes! have you ever seen me??

Nicole Marie said...

oh man does not sound fun

Anonymous said...

hope so u deserve luvliness my dear...i liked it too...

itz a nyce work yaar.....

and it soundz fun too!!! hahha:)-

kalztheplayboy said...

superb granny....

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community