Friday, May 1, 2009

The Backwaters!!

In my country each and every place has its own language and culture .. its like a mini Europe where every country has a language!

Recently I made a visit to my neighbor state Kerala! Its famous for its culture, back waters and esp hot gals and boys!! Even I feel in love with this place. People never wanted to miss a boat ride when they step into Kerala!

It was a rainy day, I first went to a tree house

(you will enjoy the pictures when its enlarged.. so just click them)....



then I stepped into the boat to enjoy a ride with the backwaters. It was cool and pleasant sight…



i thought of touching that tree......
i wish someday i own a place here.. it would be a beautiful spot to enjoy the water and nautre..






its a nice fishing spot. Between the train and the water!!

i really wanted to own a boat like this....
my place is famous for crows also........


we had a long long ride..... almost three hours....
I visited many places in kerala.. i ll show them in my next post.... until then have a gr8 weekend!!!!......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey we had a grt time in kerala rem swetha??...it was superb ...but swetha i have been to more places in kerala then u baby

Angela said...

Lovely pictures. I like the crows, they look very different from the crows here in Wales!

down and out chic said...

wow, fantastic pictures and that tree house is amazing.

Joyce said...

Very beautiful pictures. I like the tree house. Thanks for visiting my blog. xoxo

esther said...

that looks sooo lovely and peaceful! sigh...

Pop Champagne said...

Wow what great pictures! There's nothing that can compare to the natural beauty of that here in Ottawa. I love how peaceful the water looks. And what a fun tree house! Have a good weekend :)

Couture Carrie said...

What a gorgeous locale!
That tree house is amazing!

xoxox,
CC

DEXTER said...

hey gr8 pics!! lookin so fresh n serene.. how gr8 life would be living in a place like that!!

Lover of Life said...

Wow, thank you for the boat trip! Beautiful scenery and that tree is unbelievable! I wanted to touch it, too.

Geri Wu said...

lovely pics! i love the treehouse!

xx, Geri
http://lovegeri.blogspot.com

K @ Blog Goggles said...

My boyfriend went to Kerala last year with his family and loved it. I've been begging him to take me ever since! Looks like a great time :)

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community