Friday, May 8, 2009

A cool news!

At last I have heard cool news in this hot summer. But this is the best thing I have ever heard in my life! They were two exciting news, and as soon as I heard them I was in cloud nine. The first news was “MY BROTHER IS GETTING MARRIED”!!!! I m looking forward for this news from a very long time.. And as soon as I heard I started to jump around my house. And the second news was that “He is getting married on my BIRTHDAY” ! I was just blinking and didn’t know what to say or what to do. So my Brother is getting married on my birthday! This is the best thing that will happen in my life.

Marriages in India are different.. It’s like a family reunion. We invite all our far distance relatives and we have lots of fun! Each day a traditional event happens. The marriage hall will be loaded with handsome guys and pretty gals in their traditional outfits.


So I m going to meet my cousins and my relatives and just have fun. I m very happy about this incident. But some things are bugging me. I m going to miss all my blog friends who became so close to me within a short period of time and I will miss my blog too. Last but not the least I will miss my teddy bears!!!! Because my home town is a village and he is getting married in that place. There is no internet facility there. So I can’t blog much. Moreover I will be stuck with some work these two weeks. He is getting married on 17th May. I m leaving tomorrow and I will be back on 22nd May.

Miss all you guys! Keep in touch!

8 comments:

Star said...

Congratulations pranksy
Don't forget your camera!! then you can take lots of pictures to show us when you get back.
Take care, have fun.
Blessings, Star

Geri Wu said...

sounds like fun!

xx, Geri
http://lovegeri.blogspot.com

Joyce said...

Have fun and take lots of pictures! Enjoy.

Lover of Life said...

Congrats on having two things to celebrate on your birthday! Have fun, and take lots of pictures for us. We'll be here when you get back.

Pop Champagne said...

sounds like so much fun! Congrats to your brother!! Talk to you later when you get back! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats to your brother and your whole family! What exciting news!

xoxox,
CC

down and out chic said...

have so much fun and don't worry about your blog...everyone will be here when you return.

K @ Blog Goggles said...

Congratulations to your brother!! I hear Indian weddings are tons of fun :)

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community