Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm back !

I M BACK!!! I can’t believe that I’m back. I had such a beautiful time. I can say that I had the best time and the best Birthday ever! Can u believe it? I’m 20!! That’s another shock for me…. I lost my teenage forever and I’m still happy about it! My brother had the best wedding in the town! The place was just loaded with more than 1000 people!

I’m just physical present here but my heart is still floating in my hometown. My hometown is near a famous town called Yanam. It’s a typical village and all the activities happen there makes you feel the depts of life. The houses present are quite different and spectacular! I'm so proud that my uncle owns a wonderful house.

I don’t know what charm it has. Its my favorite place in the world. It’s not crowded or a busy place! The pace is always slow and steady there. If you need to grab some piece of mind this place is the best. All the sweetest memories in my life happened only in that place!!!! People there are so lovely and caring! And the one that I love the most in my hometown is that, no one goes unnoticed. Each and every person living there is given importance and none is left alone!

I wanted to share my lovely village to everyone! Its quite colorful and different.

This is my uncle's house.. this is where i live.

This is my neigbhour's house! the houses here are old fashioned but very strong! it can bear both heat and cold! you can feel warm during the winter and cool during summer!

To have a closer look of the roof....


This is one of my most favorite coffee spot. I always wanna take a sip of coffee under the this tree... but im a "late coffee drinker" so i don have because some else uses this place as a chatting spot :( But i always love watching this tree. This is opposite to my house!
These are some of the popular bikes you can spot in my village!


I couldnt take a good picture of a bullock cart!I ll try to give a clear picture next time. I think this might be the Future Vehicle! 'Cause it needs no Petrol or Diesel. Bullock cart is the major transport here.
Inside the house you can find beautiful things.. the cement floor is painted with flowery designs and they make the house look pretty colorful! (click them it have a color view.. they are very beautiful)



This is chatting spot for my fellow villagers! When the sun sets they talk merrily until they get tired!

When im there i never felt lonely or sad.My time was spent so soon there and I never felt like leaving.When I was about to leave my hometown tears were rolling in my eyes. So i can say that my Favorite place on this earth is my hometown! I m in love with this place from the moment i clapped my eyes on it!

Here is your Question. Do you love any place? if so tell me why?

P.S : I'm physical present here, but my heart is still there floating in Air!

12 comments:

Star said...

Dear Pranksy, I loved your pictures of your hometown. I can understand your feelings. I feel the same about Hardwick Green, in England. There is nowhere just like home and it hurts to leave it, doesn't it. I'm glad you took those pictures because now you can refer to them anytime your heart wants to go back. I hope your hometown remains the same happy, comfortable place throughout your life. The tree is beautiful. I also love trees.I'm glad you're back with us again and that you had a wonderful birthday. Happy 20th birthday to you and many happy returns.
Blessings, Star

Couture Carrie said...

Welcome back, darling! Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pics :)

xoxox,
CC

naga said...

it is really awesome dear ...my god i still have no words to say about our village....and ur text just dragged me back to the place again...dear...

Jo said...

Wonderful pictures! I love seeing the palm trees. India is my number 1 spot of places I want to visit. I would love to see the sights and hear the sounds and the music and the food -- ohmygosh -- I love Indian food.

Happy Birthday!

DEXTER said...

hey dear! those r wonderful pics.. takin me back to my grandma's home in my hometown. As u wld say.. 'everyone live for everyone' out there! i love such light hearted people and old fashioned houses!!

Lover of Life said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time for your birthday and your brother's wedding. Your hometown sounds just wonderful and the pictures help me to understand why you love it so. Thanks for the tour, and glad you're back!

Pop Champagne said...

Welcome back! Amazing pictures as usuall and I love your new blogspot layout! The flower designs are neat, and I hope you enjoyed the wedding! You're right I think Fergie looks better blonde :)

Eeli said...

HAPPY BELATED 20th Pranksy! And WELCOME BACK!!!!! I've missed your posts. The more I see the more I cnnot wait to travel to India. The coffee spot reminds me of my own in the gardens here in NZ :) Welcome to the 20 club ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

wow .really superb pics dear.....
this time it was comp diff ..i always wonder when i wuld be comin back 2 pondy .but this time i never wanted 2 come back ...i will and can never forget our bro's marr .and everything that happened this yr .it was so so diff and spll for me

Aditi said...

U did really get ur entire world in a page...its diverse n simply amazing..

K @ Blog Goggles said...

This sounds like a great trip! Happy belated birthday as well!! You're so young :)

Shankar said...

great blog u have.... hope ur a engineering student... all the best....nice blog..stay in touch..

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community