Sunday, June 28, 2009

Good bye dear!

I have got a news to share! My sister is leaving me for four years because she got into one reputed institution called SASTRA UNIVERSITY. That’s one of the best universities in India. She will be 230 kilometers away from me. And I‘m going to miss her terrible. These are few Questions that popped into my head as soon as I heard this sweet news.

Who will be there to fight with me?

Who will hit me back when I hit them?

Who is there to share their new shirts and tops with me?

Who will be there to talk with me at late nights?

And with whom will I discuss about men and movies?

My sister(left) , my aunt( middle) and that’s me(at right).

(click to have a look at the enlarged picture.)

Oh god! Its going to be too tough for me to be normal! And my mom and dad are worried about her hostel life, because she has never been so far away from home. She is thrilled and excited because she is will have a bright future. She will leave home on July 1st. I’m both happy and sad. I’m happy because she will get to know more about life and I’m sad because she is leaving.

Good bye dear sis ! We’ll miss you!

16 comments:

Viyoma R said...

Thats such a wonderful way to describe your feelings... even i hav a sis and i can sense tht bonding...

Deepak said...

cheer up! it happens in every family....in fact i started cryin when my parents informed me that my sis had to leave home for coll studies....i was only 8 yrs old kid tat time :)

Hilary said...

Aww that's so sweet. Congrats to your sister. Time will fly and she'll be back home on holidays. Then you can fight again. ;)

muthu said...

Wish Ur sis all the luck in the world.....


cheers... :)

pRiYaN...! said...

d tom n jerry episode comes 2 an end !



-bluffmaster

Sneha said...

yes priyan u r rite re

Sneha said...

don't worry Swetha ......i'll not stop troubling u ....
never

Jo said...

First of all, what an absolutely exquisitely beautiful family you are. Omigosh...! Gorgeous little girls (and I am sure you are even more beautiful now) and your aunt is like a movie star. Beautiful!

You and your sister will be reunited in no time at all, and until then you can still keep in touch by e-mail, texting, and all the other wonderful things that keep people together in the 21st Century.

Congratulations to your sister!

DEXTER said...

its true yaar!! who wil cal me 'monkey' everyday now!?! anyways.. its cool dat she's gonna ve a lovely college life!!
hey stupid(sneha) get here anytime u get holidays!! keep torturing us!! have fun there!!

Couture Carrie said...

Very sweet post!
Congrats to your sis!
You will have to keep in touch via email (and she can read your blog!)!

Lovely family you have, darling :)

xoxox,
CC

Pop Champagne said...

Awww congrats to your sister <3 I'm sure she will be fine to take care of herself :) My parents worried too when I moved across the country last year hehe, it's just their job as parents I think!

Elizabeth said...

Nowadays with e-mail you can talk to your sister EVERY DAY!

ZiLliOnBiG said...

awwww, thats sad, but this will pass. dont worry distance makes hearts grow fonder. She will understand your value much better. TC:))

Shankar said...

We should understand the underlying fact that changes are inevitable and nothing is permanent in life.. Convey my wishes to ur sis...

Goofy Girl said...

Congrats to your sister!! That's awesome!!

Such a cute pic!!

Gowshi said...

dont worry dear !!! she s not goign to waste some 4 years like us
:)
sure she will get more!!!

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community