Friday, June 19, 2009

My sleeping secret!

Hello friends.. I have a to tell about “The book that made me sleep”…… I’m a bookaholic. Honestly reading a book is the only useful work I do! I love thrillers and recently I have fallen for romantic books! There is one book which I can never forget in my life even if I live for a 100 years(I wish I don’t), its “Hannibal”!

One fine morning after a bath I started this book and after an hour I realized that I’ve dozed off, and I realized that “the book was my pillow”. I have no idea how this happened. So I started to read the book again the next day and the same thing happened. And this sleeping process continued 7 times! So I gave up reading the book! I have never felt towards any book like this before! I read even the driest in almost 3 days!

My friends said that is a very thrilling… and unusually I find it sleeping but not boring. The maximum pages I have read just 34 pages in "Hannibal". Frankly speaking , I had a gr8 sleep as soon as I read that book!!

Is there something wrong with me? Or is it something to do with the book?? Or is it with the author! .. I have no idea! So tell me dear friends, is there any such book in your life that made you sleep???

Have a gr8 weekend my dears !!

10 comments:

DEXTER said...

ha ha!! u've got an unusual affair with dat book my dear!
i always used to have d same kinda effect when i open my engineering books!
but in ur case.. interesting!!

Sneha said...

hey i fall asleep as soon as i open my skool books within a few mins.... .hehehe

Hilary said...

Reading usually makes me sleepy. But not because it's boring.. that's just me. A book that doesn't grab me after one chapter gets tossed. There are too many good ones out there to waste reading time on a poor one. :)

Couture Carrie said...

So great that you are such an avid reader, darling! Pretty much any book can put me to sleep if I read very late at night!

xoxox,
CC

Pop Champagne said...

haha! Books in general just make me sleep, doesnt matter which one... same as lectures lol!

Star said...

I think that book relaxes you Pranksy. It puts you in the mind to go to sleep and off you go...zzzzz how sweet. You are a very sweet person.
Blessings, Star

LouDuk said...

In regards to your comment on my blog:

Thanks! I thought so too!

http://louduk.blogspot.com/

Jugaad_Owner said...

Nice blog, i simply liked the content
keep it up...
thanks from http://jugaadworld.blogspot.com/

Rajesh said...

I have never fell asleep while reading a thriller. I have kept aside book properly and then slept when sleepy.

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

I am an avid reader too ... I can't go to sleep without my daily reading-dose ;) hannibal makes me sleep too !!! how funny !

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community