Monday, June 29, 2009

Tags and Books!

I was tagged by Shankar for 15 books tag:

The rules are : “Don’t take too long to think about it. 15 books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag up to 15 friends ,including me because I’m interested in seeing what books my friends chooses.”

So this is my list of 15 books tag:

Mahabharata BY Veda Vyasa


Harry Potter Series BY J.K.Rowling

Da Vinci code BY Dan Brown

Angels And Demons BY Dan Brown

Deception Point BY Dan Brown

The Lord of the Rings BY J.R.R.Tolkien

Master Of the Game BY Sydney Sheldon

Tell Me your Dreams BY Sydney Sheldon

Are You Afraid of Dark BY Sydney Sheldon

P.S,I Love You BY Cecelia Ahern

Some One Like You BY Cathy Kelly

Famous Five BY Enid Bylton

Scarlet Pimpernel By Baroness Emmuska Orczy

Aunties Are Gentlemen BY P.G.Wodehouse

Shankar, Deepakraj, Vyo ,Priyan,Rose, Muthu , Jo, Star, Hilary.

15 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

That's a great list! You know what makes a book great, when they make em into MOVIES. that's when you know it's a good book! haha!

Shankar said...

hey we have almost same similar list.. r u a fan of potter? I love potter..And thanks for tagging... Scarlet pimpernel..i read it as a non-detail in my school days.... excellent novel from orczy...

ZiLliOnBiG said...

thanks, but which one? I didnt find my name? The one about 15 books?TC:)))

Star said...

Thanks for tagging me Pranksy :) I'll do my best.
So your sister is moving her life on? It's hard isn't it, when a family member moves on. Nothing is ever the same again. However, when you do get together, you will have a lot to catch up on and meantime, you have your bloggy friends.
Blessings, Star

Rajesh said...

Interesting. You have great list of books that you have read.

Hilary said...

Great list you have there. Thanks for thinking of me but I tend to shy away from tags and memes on my blog. I sure do appreciate the thought though. :)

Couture Carrie said...

Love your photo and these books... P.G.Wodehouse is fantastic!

xoxox,
CC

mahesh said...

i was searchin for any engg books over here in ur list... he he...
any way i havnt read any book here but hav seen some films...

pRiYaN...! said...

only buk i could recognize is Scarlet pimpernel ....i ve heard of other buks but havent read them !...
thnx 4 tagging.....hope u ve tagged me wrongly ! .....i this post am nt 2 rite person 2 b tagged !

Shankar said...

I have added your blog to my blog roll

Lover of Life/ Nancy said...

I liked all of Sidney Sheldon's early books. "The Other Side of Midnight" was one of my favorites.

ZiLliOnBiG said...

thanks for the tag, i will revert. Nice selection of books.:))

The Solitary Writer said...

came here thru indiblogger

hmm so i see a new gang of bloggers frm indi gang apart from my bunch of talented bloggers

:)

nice tag sweta

linking ur blaag
http://thesolitarywriter.blogspot.com/

DEXTER said...

hey dear!! thats a nice list! i guess u shuld ve got tagged for a list of 50 books!!
n i've to tell everyone dat u can still recite any book that u've read! this girl has a biiiiig head!! ha ha ha!

Rose said...

You and I have the same top book series :)
Check my blog & thank you for the tag!

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community