Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy B'day Dad

I have a gr8 news to share with everyone!! My DAD is going to hit half century! He is going be 50 in few minutes and there is going to be a huge party. Me and my family is quite excited about this and so is he!

Day by day he grows old but I feel like he is still young inside!! He thinks twice before he takes any step and he is very calculative in things! My dad is a cop and so he is kinda strict … but sometimes he melts and becomes a baby!!

(My dad and my cousin sister in his office)

He loves history and he has all the past of this world in his finger tips!!! I admire his passion for History.

The one habit I admire about him is the way he reads paper! He is simply superb!!

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DADDY!! I will love you always……

15 comments:

DEXTER said...

hey dear!! convey my wishes to ur dad!! its ur first post abt ur dad!! he looks so ruff n tuff in his uniform!!.. ha ha. must see how he looks when he melts down!!

pRiYaN...! said...

happy b'day daddy !!!
unga appa kinda strict illa ma 'romba strict'...

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

oh this is so very sweet. i wish your dad a "joyeux anniversaire" ... your blog post is really touching and moving. thanks for sharing this part of your intimacy with us :)

Pop Champagne said...

Aww what a sweet birthday post for your dad!! hehe I think it's all dad's job to be strict, and the mom being the more lienent one! I wish your dad a happy birthday :D

Star said...

Congratulations to your Dad Pranksy. I hope you all enjoy the party. Please tell us more about it, what you had to eat, what games you played, what you all wore etc.
Blessings, Star

Ramya said...

Convey my wishes 2 ur dad dear...

www.vertical-horizon-ram.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

How exciting! Happy birthday to your dad!!!

Som mine dager er said...

Happy birthday to Daddy ! Please send him my congratulations. Hope you all will have a wonderful celebration of a great man with a great personality.

And of course you can come visit me. I'll give you the guest room so that you can sleep between all the pillows and the blankets ;-)

Marit

Couture Carrie said...

What a sweet post, darling! Happy 50th to your Dad!

xoxox,
CC

Rajesh said...

Convey my best wishes to him. Never knew he is a police officer.

muthu said...

convey my

heart felt best wishes to him...

Hope U guys have a blast & a great year ahead....

pranksygang said...

I thank all you guys for being so sweet!!!

My Castle in Spain said...

Happy birthday to your dad, sweet girl!
your post below made me smile.
so no high heels for you? i must say i love high heels but they're truly not too good for your posture.
oh well...
:-)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

aw happy bday papa!

HEK said...

I like that photo, it's so cute:)

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community