Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An beautiful Award

I’m very happy to say that one of my favorite blogmate Shankar had given me an award “The Beautiful Blogger Award”. I never expected this from him. Thanks a million mate, you are the first person to give me an award and my blog is very happy with it too.

I have said to you about Shankar in my previous tag! He is my best blogmate and we almost share the same thoughts, we like the same books and the same Sci-Fi movies! His blog is pretty amazing and he is an expert in TAGGING! I should admit that he is the only person who tagged me hell a lot of times and I enjoy that.

I want to share this award to few persons and I think they deserve this much better than me.

Pop Champagne – She is the funniest blogger I have ever seen. I love her fashion and her celebrity posts.

The Solitary Writer –He is one of the best bloggers in India, and the most creative writer. His stories are amazing and it teaches us all a lesson.

La Marquise des Anges – She has lovely pictures in her blog and she has a talent to make dirty things look pretty!

Star – Star is an amazing blogger. She is a good story teller and nature lover!

Majority of Two – Jo has a gorgeous tree house and a gorgeous blog. Just have a look at her blog you might know more about the world.

Some mine dager - One of the best photographers in the world! Her snaps are absolutely stunning and if you want to have look at the world’s best house and good recipes.. Just visit her blog.

Have happy week everyone !! And congratulations winners!

18 comments:

The Solitary Writer said...

thanks a lot shweta

u made my day ...those words were really sweet :) ...i am nt the best blogger in india...bt its nice that u think so :) thank u so much for the awards

Shankar said...

hey..thanks a lot for sharing about me.....and putting my award in your site....

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on your award, darling!

xoxox,
CC

P.S. I find walking in platforms easier than walking in regular heels!

Rose said...

Aww, that's a sweet post! Congrats on your award dear!

Jo said...

Omigosh...! Congratulations on your award. You deserve it. You have a gorgeous, gorgeous blog. And thank you (!!!) for passing it on to me.

Now I am going to check out the other folks you have mentioned.

Cheers!

Jo.

Som mine dager er said...

Congratulations on you well deserved award. And thank you so much for sharing it with me and for the beautiful words about my blog. So happy - you really made my day ;-) It is so inspiring to continue blogging when I know that there are people who likes my pictures.

Again thank you!

Marit

Hilary said...

Congrats to you.. you deserve it. :)

Arjun said...

wow... congrats.. :) :)

Keep Posting..!!

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

FELICITATIONS for your award !!! but I have to say it's well-deserved.
you made my day too ... thank you SO much :) :)

Star said...

Oh! what a lovely surprise Pranksy. Thank you so much, I am honoured. Now, I have to tell you that your friend was not the first one to give you an award! I gave you one on 2nd May. Here is the link to fetch it!

http://star-foreveryoung.blogspot.com/2009/04/httpabritintn.html

pRiYaN...! said...

congrats dear ! u deserve it !

Pop Champagne said...

Awwww thanks so much for the award!! Sorry I've been soo busy, buying a house is so much work, and :S! I'm putting the award on my side now!

Escapist said...

Ooo thats really happening ...

joliiiees:-0

Rajesh said...

Congratulations. Well deserved

Fakeer said...

congrats!!!

Noble Beeyotch said...

Congrats on the award!

There's another one waiting for you on my blog. Come along and pick it!

See ya!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your award!!

Rajesh said...

Congratulations. Well deserved

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community