Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Fantasy World

I always loved the Fantasy world or the weird world .. I know that its just myth.. It can never happen even if the world turns upside down.. Yet I love to be in that! Especially the MEN in that world are hot and the center of attraction!

One such world is the X-MEN.

I loved X-men … Humans or mutants gifted with various powers. And the thought the some can control anything with they help of their mind just thrilled me! It was weird for me when I first saw the movie but I liked it. And the I liked Hugh Jackman !!This movie made me develop a crush on him. He was Hot!


The next in the list is HARRY POTTER.

Who would not love Harry potter, his friends, his school, his wand, his broomstick and last but not the least his owl?? ?? my dad hates this movie but I had a big crush on Daniel Radcliffe as soon as I watched this movie.. But I didn’t understand a thing when I watched the movie for the 1st time. I never missed its sequel, but I watched for Tom Felton not Daniel!!! And I love the magic world!!


The next to hit the list is THE MATRIX

Men in leather jackets and goggles with guns and fighting with machines to save their world!! It was good!! I Liked THE ONE, who can fly, fight, and love and save the world. It’s a good action, romantic, and a miracle movie!




I can’t forget THE LORD OF THE RINGS.

It’s the movie that I watched for more than 100 times. Talking trees (ENTS), Unicorn, Elves, Hobbits, Wizards, Orcs , Goblins and Human all in one world. It sounds a bit adventurous for me and I simply love it.” ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!!” I like that line too !


THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA

You can go to another part of the world through a Wardrobe and become a king and a Queen and you if you have time you can also fall in love with a prince .. hmm.. interesting life.. I kinda liked it. But I watched this movie more than 10 times just for the sake of Aslan ( the lion) .



THE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

A huge ship, a smart Captain who loves RUM, the blue Ocean and a thrilling life! You don’t know when you will be attacked or who you can trust! All you have to do it.. “Take everything you can and give back nothing”! We know that pirates are bad but still something in our heart says we love that ship!


In this list of “Fantasy World” , I choose X-Men. Because I wish I have some powers and fly a jet and be a school teacher and date a hot guy like Wolverine!

What is your choice??? Do you like any of these fantasy worlds??

20 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

I adore X-Men!

Fab post!

xoxox,
CC

DEXTER said...

hey dear!! x-men s really cool na! i love to be there as well.. especially with jean grey!! i love cyclops' goggles!!

Pop Champagne said...

x men is definately my favourite movie series of ALL TIME. seriouslly, I love it more than lord of the rings or pirates of carabbian. It's so well done I don't care that the ending is diff than the comic book! not to mention hugh helfner is super hot in the movie ;)

Pop Champagne said...

oops i mean hugh jackman. why did I mention that old disgusting playboy guy? ah gotta get my head out of the gutter HAHAHA

Shankar said...

I love x-men too... u can read my reviews about fantasy films in my blog....

pRiYaN...! said...

oh! now u ve a new crush !

My Castle in Spain said...

Hi dear girl,
i adored Narnia ! and some Harry Potter too
:-)

Sarah Von said...

I would absolutely sign up for Pirate World. Really, any world involving Johnny Depp, right? ;D

Noble Beeyotch said...

I love X-Men and LOTR. I love the Xmen animated series more than the movie though!

Nancy said...

I have to admit I love sci-fi, too. X-Men, Star-Trek, etc. I guess I have just always wanted to live in a "futuristic" way.

Rajesh said...

Very nice post.

FabBlab said...

Haha, X-Men, Harry Potter, Narnia FTW!

pranksygang said...

I'm happy to know that most of you guys voted for X-men!

Shankar said...

hey u have been tagged for thrice....

"Life in numbers" since u liked it...
Jhatpat tag..

and My name starts with tag...

please dont say no..u have to...

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I think X-Men is my favorite out of all of them :)

Shankar said...

Hi... i found something about u in my latest blogpost..please check out...

Gigi said...

Thanks for stopping by.Nice post.Have a happy Independence Day! and great weekend.

evanescentthoughts said...

hey came to your blog from Shankar's.. another fantasy fan here.. love all the ones you have mentioned.. HP(most fav), LOTR(second fav)..

Shaunak said...

A Post after my own heart. The Fantasy world is every present in my mind. While travelling, daydreaming, all the time. It's what brings my imagination to life.

For me, the elves rule. Even though I've always been fascinated by telekinesis(Jean Grey) and Wolverine(all of him ^_^ ), the super-skill and charm of the elves make them more believable for me.

pra said...

I haven't seen X-Men but I love all the other movies like Harry Potter,Matrix, Narnia,The Lord of The rings and Pirates of Carribian!
Have youseen Eragon? You will like that as well. You have very nice blog here..

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community