Sunday, August 16, 2009

My weekend :( and tag!

Things never go the way I planned. I have planned the best weekend ever. I was dreaming the whole week about this… I wanted to go to shopping in “LIFESTYLES” and buy good heels and denim and watch the movies PUBLIC ENEMIES and KAMINEY in I-NOX CHENNAI.

So I left Pondicherry early morning at 5.45 and reached Chennai at 9. The climate was VERY ROMANTIC! And I was in cloud nine because I can have a TAN-FREE shopping!

But as I said “Things never go the way I planned”. I was glued to some stupid work and all my dreams were shattered. I felt so depressed and I felt like shouting at everybody who was responsible for this.


I reached home Sunday morning. I really thought I would have a WONDERFUL SATURDAY but it ended up like the most DISGUSTING weekend with some people irritating me to the core!

I was very upset with this incident but my mom helped me to come out of this. She took me to the movie KAMINEY. That was a suprise!I never thought she would do this. I was so happy that I had fun with her. The movie was good.

I liked it and SHAHID was incredible in it. If you are a great fan of SHAHID and PRIYANKA you better try this. I was expecting some more from the director. It showed the real face of Maharashtra.

I AM TAGGED!

One of my favorite blogger Shankar tagged me. We both almost share the same thoughts and we both love the fantasy world.

TAG RULES: It’s harder than t looks!(Mind it).Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real, nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl question. Have fun!



· What is your name: Swetha

· A four letter word : Sick

· A boy’s name: Shahid

· A girl’s name : Sneha

· An occupation : Singer

· A color : Silver

· Some thing you wear : Signature jeans!

· Something you find in bathroom: SUNSILK ANTI-DANDRAFF SHAMPOO

· A place : A Sunshade

· A reason for being late: Sleeping late at night

· A movie title: Slumdog Millionaire

· Something you shout: Stupid!!!

· Something you drink: Sprite ( Clear Hai) !

· An animal : Snnnnnnnnnnake !

· A Street name : Srirangam

· A type of car: Skoda

· A song title : Summer sunshine

· A verb: Sleep

I tagged everyone who likes this tag!!

This is about my weekend journey …. How was yours??? You had fun? Did the things go the way you plan? Have a great weekend darlings!!!

9 comments:

shail2chouhan said...

Nice and very unique blog
Great work.
Happy Blogging.....

pRiYaN...! said...

u never shout but u scream- 'stupidddddddd!!!!!!!!!!' day by day your blog shines....nice tag !

Couture Carrie said...

Fun tag, darling!
I'm sorry you had a bad Saturday, but glad mom helped to lift your spirits!

xoxox,
CC

muthu said...

hmhm--

I heard kaminae was gud indeed..

gotta see it... :)

nice tag..

hope the rest of the week rocks... (and gets U out of your Saturday mood)

Pop Champagne said...

glad your weekend turned out better, moms always know how to cheer us up!!

hehe yeah matt nathanson is super cute eh?! when you're cute and you write utterly romantic music like that it's just so... awww!! hehehe

Shankar said...

heard kaminey was very bad...I dont like shahid.... so..I think I wont waste money on that..nice answers for s..thanks for completing my tag...

Rajesh said...

Wonderful post. I heard "Kaminey" is a real nice movie.

Rose said...

I'm glad your weekend turned out allright in the end! Don't you just love it when that happens?!

Noble Beeyotch said...

So how was kaminey?...shahid is looking great with that bod, isn't he?

This is such a fun and interesting tag!

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community