Things never go the way I planned. I have planned the best weekend ever. I was dreaming the whole week about this… I wanted to go to shopping in “LIFESTYLES” and buy good heels and denim and watch the movies PUBLIC ENEMIES and KAMINEY in I-NOX CHENNAI.
So I left Pondicherry early morning at 5.45 and reached Chennai at 9. The climate was VERY ROMANTIC! And I was in cloud nine because I can have a TAN-FREE shopping!
But as I said “Things never go the way I planned”. I was glued to some stupid work and all my dreams were shattered. I felt so depressed and I felt like shouting at everybody who was responsible for this.
One of my favorite blogger Shankar tagged me. We both almost share the same thoughts and we both love the fantasy world.
TAG RULES: It’s harder than t looks!(Mind it).Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real, nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl question. Have fun!
· What is your name: Swetha
· A four letter word : Sick
· A boy’s name: Shahid
· A girl’s name : Sneha
· An occupation : Singer
· A color : Silver
· Some thing you wear : Signature jeans!
· Something you find in bathroom: SUNSILK ANTI-DANDRAFF SHAMPOO
· A place : A Sunshade
· A reason for being late: Sleeping late at night
· A movie title: Slumdog Millionaire
· Something you shout: Stupid!!!
· Something you drink: Sprite ( Clear Hai) !
· An animal : Snnnnnnnnnnake !
· A Street name : Srirangam
· A type of car: Skoda
· A song title : Summer sunshine
· A verb: Sleep
I tagged everyone who likes this tag!!