Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 beautiful things!

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. Mine was the best weekend I ever had. It was too much fun and this Diwali was one of the best.


My friend Dexter wrote a small poem about color pencils. He is a good writer but is lazy and never writes. After a very long time he did a good job thinking about writing this sweet poem. Here it is

Clear blue skies on my windshield wake me up with a smile
Bright sunshine lighting up just another cheerful day
The path I tread is so green and it feels like heaven
Now I wonder how much colors can change our life
Come let's take these pencils and give more colors to it
Its colors which make our life beautiful

Hey Dexter, thanks a lot for writing this for me.

Here are some colorful pictures about color pencils :)






All images source : weheartit

Have a fantastic week dear friends!!

25 comments:

Blueberry Park said...

Those pictures are amazing! And feel free to order the earrings - or anything else you like! x

Shankar said...

Nice pics... especially the last one..

pRiYaN...! said...

'flawless creation and portrayal'
: )

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
I love these photos!!

xoxox,
CC

Kristin said...

Don't you just love colored pencils? I'm not even artistic and I heart them!

Arjun said...

amazing pics and lovely poem by ur frnd to support the feelings..!! :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Samson said...

HI Swetha,

Hope you enjoyed your diwali.... nice collection of photo's i'm getting ideas for some photography experiments :)

The Cottage Cheese said...

I just love your blog! It makes me feel so happy that my cheeks ache from smiling. That's a good thing :)

Nancy said...

Love the colors!!!

evanescentthoughts said...

Nice pics and a very nice poem. Ask your friend to write more poems :)

Samson said...

Hi Swetha,

Thaks for you comments on my blog, as far as the photo is concerned try to focus manually if you camera has that option and reduce the EV (Exposure Value) a bit... Hope this helps

Well if you ever plan a trip to mysore let me know, i'll have a chance to meet a fellow blogger :)

Have a Great Weekend

the NEO-traditionalist said...

What a nice friend! I wish someone wrote me poems! Love the colors...
XX Kate

Surya Kannan said...

Awesome Beauty!

DEXTER said...

hey dear!! those were awesome pics. we even have eyes only see colors dazzle like that. thanks for posting my poem! i don know if it was good but i'm sure i'l write more coz ur articles are beautiful!

Sharodindu said...

NIce collection of pics I must say!
Nice post :)

Leigh said...

As an artist I absolutely love these,,awwww color :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

pRiYaN...! said...

hey visit my blog !!! and gather ur rewards!

Hilary said...

They sure make for colourful photos.

Vanessa said...

What gorgeous images!!

pve design said...

love these!
pve

Pop Champagne said...

those pictures are totally neat. the colors feel so vibrant!

Nicole Marie said...

i used colored pencils today and i had forgotten just ow beautiful they are! i love color too. especially fall colors

Zeenat said...

Hi Aks....Do you mind me calling you by your name or would you prefer Aks? ;),I want ta clear something with ya, do message me when you are free , best wishes!
-Tab

All Smiles!! said...

This is also Tab!

stilettolover91 said...

Beautiful pictures!! I love them all!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community