Friday, October 16, 2009

Room, Diwali and Chocolates

Hi guys! At last its Friday! My Diwali preparation are going on in a full swing! I have almost completed all the work I had to do, but still I'm not satisfied with the condition of my room. I'm trying to have a room like this,

But i can't get even a bit of its beauty*sigh*. I love this theme, its white and the wall is filled with paintings. I'm obsessed about rooms with large windows!

Tomorrow morning I have to wake up as soon as possible and wear a new dress, do some rituals and then distribute sweets to all my friends and cousins. I love doing this job because I roam the whole Pondicherry in my scooter to distribute sweets, and its lots of fun! Even tough I can have some fun and all , I miss my DAD so much. He is far from us and alone and doing his COP job! I can't believe that he is so much workaholic!

Two days I and my younger brother will burst crackers the whole night till we empty all the boxes and its just going to be a noisy and sparkling night. Moreover I have made a BIG WISH LIST to God. I hope he fulfills half of them.

And one more thing, my sister gave me an amazing gift for this Diwali, its CADBURY'S CELEBRATIONS and FRUIT N NUT.
I simply adore both because they have NUTS, they drive me crazy. I think this is the best thing she has ever done in ages :P

I wish you all again A HAPPY AND A JOYFUL DIWALI AND AN AMAZING WEEKEND!
See you all on Monday :)

11 comments:

iva yaneva said...

this room looks gorgeous! I am obsessed with large window too - I love the windows in old factories:)

I am on a diet (my last day today) and these sweets look soooo yummy! :))

have a lovely weekend, dear! xo

DEXTER said...

beautiful room yaar!! and ur sis only gave me a cadbury cracker while u got d whole celebrations box!! she s gonna get nicely frm me!!
ha ha! anyways.
Happy diwali!!

Kristin said...

That is quite a fabulous inspiration room!

Shankar said...

The room in pic is really nice.. happy diwali....

Couture Carrie said...

Very sweet post, darling!
Love that space in the first photo!

xoxox,
CC

Michelle said...

That is such an amazing room! I love how light it is.

Hilary said...

Happy Diwali to you! :) It sounds like you're enjoying yourself. Sorry though that you're not with your Dad.

Som mine dager er said...

What a lovely white room. I love it, and I do understand your passion ;-)

Diwali is new to me but seems joyful with all the sweets and chocolates. I hope your weekend was a happy one. And thank you for your always lovely comments on my blog. A true friend, that is what you are.

Please accept my warmest hug.

Marit

pve design said...

A room with windows is always nice - love all the artwork on the walls and the white.
Happy and joyful diwali-
pve

Arjun said...

Hope u had a gr8 Diwali.. :D

Cheers..!!
Arjun

pRiYaN...! said...

your expressing your living in a great manner !! excellent photo!

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community