Monday, November 23, 2009

Terrible Xams!

Hi everyone!! Yes still I'm alive and I'm surviving the exams. Four exams are over and I feel like I have touched heaven. There is one more exam left and that is on Friday. I screwed up all the four papers :P and I'm not at all worried about it .

I was surfing the net for some reason two days back and I got this funny little poem about exams. Here it comes...
Xams are there,
At the paper you stare,
The answer is nowhere,
Which makes you pull your hair,
The teachers make you glare,
The grades are not fair,
But just like the past 20 years,
WE DON'T CARE!!!

Its true isn't?? Each and every line makes me just laugh and this is the situation all the engineering students meet in their examination hall ! :)

I'm preparing for my exams with my friends(because I will dream about very bad things when I'm alone) and all we do is flip pages like this

and we end up sleeping on the books just like this :P

(All images from weheartit)
I'm sorry to bore you guys with too much of my exams stuff... Its just that I'm trying to post something. I will be back with some better post pretty soon... Have a Fabulous week!

16 comments:

DEXTER said...

its fun to knw abt d way u prepare for your exams dear!!
keep rocking.
and keep screwing up your exams!
have fun!!

pRiYaN...! said...

exams comes today go tomorrow ya !!! what last ever is the time which we spent during the night studies...they help in refreshing our memories !

Rose said...

aww, don't worry hun, you'll do ok - just grit your teeth and go for it - it'll be over before you know it and you can have some well deserved fun!

Pop Champagne said...

good luck on your exams, i left! almsot! then it's the holiday yayyy :D the fish picture you posted is really pretty btw <3 and yea I dunno who would wear a 3 million dollar bra in real life, probably the same people that would have money fights or jump into a pool of gold coins like those cartoons lol

Samson said...

Hi, How you doing, its been long since i heard from you and now i know why... good luck for your exams, i'm sure you'll do well

Fern said...

I LOVE the 2nd image... studying stinks!!! Not one of my favorite things :(
31everything.com

Nancy said...

I do remember finals. I don't think anyone ever forgets. We were all very grateful to be finished. I still have those nightmares sometimes where I'm late for an exam, and for some reason I am struggling to get to the top of the hill, it's icy and I keep slipping, and I look down to see that I forgot to get dressed....

The mind's way of dealing with stress?

Arjun said...

hahaha... Engg makes us go mad really..!! :P

That poem... lol.. so funny.. had read it once as a msg forward... ;)

aa laast exam ayinaka inka full maja na?? wat plans for vacations??

nice fun post.. ;)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Rajesh said...

All the best for your last exam.

black said...

I 'll think of you on friday my friend, sending you good positive successful vibes from France :)

sabine.

Noble Beeyotch said...

Aww hun...exam time is truly horrible...i totally feel your pain....just get done with your exams and return to blogging...i miss your regular posts!

chhabi said...

All the best for your exam and take a break for the blog what u think.

Matangi Mawley said...

got nostalgic! we had most fun during the study sessions only!! cool look your blog has.. good one!

Sorcerer said...

stumbled across your blog
yes you are right..
exams..i know they its exam season when I see all my buddies on gtalk..trying to relax and forget about exams

Rajesh said...

How was your last exam?

I hope u have done reasonably well.

Inty swetha said...

thanks everyone for your supportive words!!! i did all my exams well... worser than i thought ... :P

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community