Sunday, November 1, 2009

Exams again!!

Hi guys! How are you all doing?? i'm having a busy week here with my exams around the corner. I decided to take a break from everything and start studying!!

Having said that, i'm going to my native place and going to stay there for the next two weeks. Hope i complete atleast half of the portions before my exams start.
I'm really going to miss you all for a few days. And I'm going to miss my blog till my exams get over.
Have fun blogging!! I'l catch up with you all after i come back to my place.
Wish me luck guys!! I'm gonna need a lot of it cos I still haven't started studying.
See you all soon:)

9 comments:

Arjun said...

Oh.. All the very best for exams Inty.. :D :D

Eat lots in ur hometown.. ;)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Sat_hi_sh said...

Do ur exams well :)
Get back to bloggin ASAP :)


cheers!!!

Nancy said...

Get with it. Once you start, it gets easier. :-)
We'll see you when you're done.

pRiYaN...! said...

hey i always envy you because even during heavy work you make some time to visit and refresh your memories. thats gr8 ! enjoy yourself....

for studious gals like you its just enough to revise a portion just once before the exam it wont take much time....so enjoy ur time there ! :P


msg me when your back. !! miss yoU !!

tatttaa...babyyyee! tc

Shankar said...

All the best dear... do well...

Noble Beeyotch said...

I hadn't seen you around for a while and was wondering if every thing was alright. Then i visit your blog and come to knpw you are busy with your exams.

Lotsa good wishes for you exams. see ya soon!

Pop Champagne said...

good luck on your exams!!

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

we miss you !!!

Sweet Nothings!!! said...

All the best dear and may you come off with flying colours :)

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community