Friday, November 13, 2009

Exams and Hugs!

Hi everyone, I really missed you all! I had a wonderful "STUDY VACATION". Honestly I didn't touch my books;I was dancing, singing , jumping and talking! I had beautiful long weekends after a very long time and the last three days in my village was really exciting! When ever I go to my hometown I fell so refreshed and happy.

The problem is I didn't feel like studying at all (when did I ever feel so in my life?) My exams start on Monday and I'm still doing all other works, other than opening book!

So how are you guys doing?? Anything interesting things happened these two weeks? I have to tell you that I will be a bit replying to your posts.

And please everyone.. Wish me luck!!

"One hundred and twelve commuters embrace for a minute at London's St Pancras railway station on Thursday to set a Guinness world record for the largest group hug. The participants, many of them strangers, were little nervous but sprung into action at the last minute"

Sounds Fun isn't it?? I never imagined "Hugs" from Random Strangers, but it sounds really cool, I wish I were a part of it. But I don't want to hug a stranger who didn't have bath but used an "AXE" to cover it up. That would SUCK!!!

Happy Sunday and have a beautiful week :P

12 comments:

Sat_hi_sh said...

Oh u watched "THE HOLIDAY" recently eh....
Its a feel good movie na :)
You are making good use of the study holidays watching movies ,kewl:)

Arjun said...

haha... ;)

Trips to hometowns are often rejuvenating.... Especially whn u hv so much to study and u skip it to enjoy... :P Thrilling... ;)

All the very best for exams.. :D

Cheers..!!
Arjun

pra said...

As you say you are refreshed now so you can start study.Study hard! All the best you.
We are strangers reading each other's blog, Making friends with each other.is it not the same as hugging the strangers as well?

DEXTER said...

i wld certainly love to hug as many random strangers!!
all the best fr ur exams dear!

Star said...

Glad to read your Blog again Pranksy. Loved the picture of the commuters. I must pass it on to my son, who has his own website called www.commutercast.co.uk I'm sure he will be interested.
There is nothing like one's own hometown to bring refreshment.
Take care, Blessings, Star

Couture Carrie said...

Hello darling!
Wishing you lots of luck on your exams!!

xoxox,
CC

Hilary said...

Best of luck.. you'll do great!

pRiYaN...! said...

will this event happen here in india!?!?!?... :P

Kristin said...

Bust of luck with your exams!

Nancy said...

Enjoy your time. And I love the idea of a group hug - as long as it doesn't last too long! :-)

Joyce said...

Hope you are having a golden week! xo

Noble Beeyotch said...

Hey, Welcome back! All the best for your exams and you are right, i would hate to hug some random stranger who hadn't taken a bath!

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community