Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A good and a bad news!

Hi everyone! I'm back and thanks for you supportive comments in my last post. Of course I screwed up my exams and I feel kinda great! After exams I thought I would be a free bird and fly away , but my college can't stand without me. I have some ridiculous classes and I'm stuck in my college till the end of MAY ! I can't come out of that cage till then. Okay no more sad stories!

The good news is today is my Sister's Birthday.. oh yeah she is the sweetest devil I have ever seen! I can't believe that she has turned 18. I have been with her for so many years?? That's really UNBELIEVABLE.

She is far away from me and I miss her badly. I miss the fights, arguments and "The sister talks" we do at nights. Hey SNEHA, you are the sweetest and the most troublesome sister anyone can have. Thanks for being troubling me and I'm very bored without you here. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I miss you too much!!
(My sis is in white and I'm in blue)
Isn't she cute?? I love when she smiles. I guess the picture was taken 8 years back.

I'm having a busy week but I will catch up with you guys pretty soon.Please bear with my awful blogging. I miss you guys too...
Have a sweet week my friends!

12 comments:

DEXTER said...

'sister talks' huh.. for d sound levels of ur talks its called 'sister screams' okay.
eighteen yrs passed huh.. cheers to your mom for that!!

pRiYaN...! said...

both of you look cute and
it has been a habit that you start every post cruelly speaking about the college...just leave it! you can change that shit !

just enjoy urself and keep posting...

Arjun said...

:) Nice post .... A Hiii to ur sister... ;)

See u soon.... College visheyalu pakkana padesi blog loki enter ka.. :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Couture Carrie said...

Hi darling!
Happy birthday to your sister!

xoxox,
CC

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! You both are adorable in that picture.

Sat_hi_sh said...

Touchwood :)
BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHED TO UR SISTER :)

pRiYaN...! said...

hey we are awaiting for your 50th post...do that soon dear !

Pop Champagne said...

sisters are fun! I love hanging out with my sisters :D hope you did great on your exams and yay it's holiday time fo ryou now! haha i agree about sending naked pics to your bf, eeek and what if you have a bitter break up?!

Hilary said...

Aww belated happy birthday to your sister. :)

Noble Beeyotch said...

Happy Birthday Sneha!!!....

Its really sad that college will keep you busy for some more months...hopefully you will continue regular blogging now that your exams are over!

Couture Carrie said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your sister!
What a sweet photo of the two of you!

xoxox,
CC

Shankar said...

hey..how are you??? thanks for the comment..Little busy dear.. so couldnt concentrate on my blog... hope to get back soon... take care...

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community