Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy 50th

Hi everyone!! Yes , I'm alive and lazy.I had a wonderful week and i have lots of things to share and I will do that pretty soon. And I guess I have done something incredible after a long time.. I have done 50 posts till now!!And Yes thats something BIG for me!!

My friend Dexter has written a beautiful poem about LOVE! Its very short and sweet and I want that to be my 50th post. So here you go

Love never had the fragrance,
Love never had the color,
Love never had the taste,
Until you opened my heart
And made me the One I should be.

Thanks mate.. I really love the way you write.

I dedicate this post to all my friends and my blog mates who read my posts and also to the persons who are in so called "love".

Have a beautiful week. I am gonna transform into a good and regular blogger from an Awful Blogger! I hope I don't screw this. Will be back soon and catch up with all of you!

All images from weheartit
Image1:Image2:Image3:Image4:Image5

16 comments:

DEXTER said...

Hey thats a wonderful post to mark the occasion dear!! anyways wat does statistics mean to u. u r always my favorite blogger. And thanks for posting another poem of mine yaar!
have fun!!

Robin said...

happy 50th post :) May u append few more zeroes to it and celebrate it forever :)

Inshallah
god bless u

Arjun said...

Superb poem Dexter... ;)

Wat did u do whole of last week Inty?? I heard u were off to Hyderabad?? How was the trip?? :P

Congrats on your half-a-century.... *Raise your keyboard* :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Samson said...

Cograts Inty on completing Half Century and that a wonderful poem there.... 50 wonderful posts!,wow that's a great thing achieve and i'm sure we have many more to come....

I really like the poem you posted on "Terrible Xams" makes me laugh LOL and convey my belated wishes to your sister :)

You are a very good writer, you express yourself verywell i wish i could do that half as good as you.

Sorry i dont visit your blog as often as you do mine coz of odd and hectic working hours and i spend the little time i get behind my camera lol and i have backlinked your blog in mine hope that's ok with you

Have a nice week ahead :)

pRiYaN...! said...

hey inty
congrats :) your a pure insightful blogger. This moment is perfect!

machan (dexter) superb work da ..
vidu vidu un feeling yenaku puriyudhu..

keep writing and keep entertaining us !!

-pRiYaN..!

Pop Champagne said...

aww happy 50th post!! hope you continue to post! :)

Nancy said...

Love the poem, and congrats on the 50 posts! You are already a good blogger and a student blogger can be forgiven for not being a regular blogger.

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on 50, darling!
Great job!
Love these pics :)

xoxox,
CC

Haddock said...

I think then you should read "love is...." in my post.

Sat_hi_sh said...

Congrats for the achievement pa :)
The poem was soothing to read too :)


keep blogging
cheers!!!!

Down and Out Chic said...

good news and perseverance, especially in blogging, is always something to congratulate. congrats!

Goofy Girl said...

It's always nice to celebrate love :) Hope you're having a great week!

Samson said...

YGM... i've sent you an e-mail to your gmail id that i got from your profile

Hilary said...

Congrats on fifty posts.. good for you. :)

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

HAPPY 50 th (wonderful) post to you my friend :)

evanescentthoughts said...

Congrats on completing half-a-century. Hope you finish century soon :)

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community