Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twilight Saga

Hi everyone.. how are you doing?? I'm doing good here.College is just the same, it gets worser day by day, but thats usual :) Now i have a good excuse for my long absence. Well I was completely immersed into the book "Twilight" and after finishing this, my curiosity level was raised to the peak :P so I brought the next book "New Moon" and started reading it and now I'm done with "Eclipse" too. I started this on Thursday and I never stopped turning pages until this evening. I have to admit that I'm addicted to it. Its like a drug to me :)


And now I'm gonna start "Breaking Dawn". The series is fascinating, I guess teenagers will love it. And I watched the movie too.. its again just as I expected.. and I added one more name to my crush list.. without doubts it is Robert Pattinson! I don't think I can help this silly feeling.
I guess I have kicked The Harry Potter series out of my mind after reading The Twilight Saga :P.

I guess I will be back after I'm done with "Breaking Dawn", or else I will break my head. And I will catch up with you guys pretty soon :) Have a happy week!!

11 comments:

DEXTER said...

u r gettin poor attendance record on ur blog as well dear!! I guess TWILIGHT must be really interesting.. I'm not into it yet i believe ur taste!! Haven fun with the last part so far!!

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Noble Beeyotch said...

Hey...so yet another convert to the twilight-cult!....Hope you have fun with the last book too!

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Hehe..You kicked HP series? Well love stories always fascinate ppl more than anything :) and a love story of this type really does a "punching a hole in the chest"( said by bella in 'New Moon') in your mind :)

I have written a similar post and i guess you may find it relating. Do visit.

http://anubhav-mahesh.blogspot.com/2009/11/twilight.html


See you around :)

Cheers
Mahesh

Arjun said...

Enjoy reading... ;) .. Forget the world until then... oops.. sry, u were just doing that .. :P

Have a gr8 Winter weekend until New Year.... The best time of the year.. At least for me.. ;)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Nancy said...

You and millions of others, it seems.

Pop Champagne said...

haha I haven't read the books yet but I've seen the movies I liked the movies. it's entertaining. but it's not like I got a giant poster of Robert Patterison on my wall or anything LOL! have a great Christmas! :D

evanescentthoughts said...

Yep Robert Pattinson tops my crush list now :D I liked the Twilight series and finished all 4 books in one go :) Liked the New Moon movie too!! But Harry Potter still happens to be my favourite

Rajesh said...

Good to see you back again.

Demara said...

I haven't read the books but saw the movies and LOVE THEM SOooo I've been thinking of reading the books now!! Not sure I could get through them...but I'd like to try :))

Here is my post on the movies I've seen so far... http://www.demarablog.com/2009/12/20/see-twilight-the-movie/

Payoffers dotin said...

Earn from Ur Website or Blog thr PayOffers.in!

Hello,

Nice to e-meet you. A very warm greetings from PayOffers Publisher Team.

I am Sanaya Publisher Development Manager @ PayOffers Publisher Team.

I would like to introduce you and invite you to our platform, PayOffers.in which is one of the fastest growing Indian Publisher Network.

If you're looking for an excellent way to convert your Website / Blog visitors into revenue-generating customers, join the PayOffers.in Publisher Network today!


Why to join in PayOffers.in Indian Publisher Network?

* Highest payout Indian Lead, Sale, CPA, CPS, CPI Offers.
* Only Publisher Network pays Weekly to Publishers.
* Weekly payments trough Direct Bank Deposit,Paypal.com & Checks.
* Referral payouts.
* Best chance to make extra money from your website.

Join PayOffers.in and earn extra money from your Website / Blog

http://www.payoffers.in/affiliate_regi.aspx

If you have any questions in your mind please let us know and you can connect us on the mentioned email ID info@payoffers.in

I’m looking forward to helping you generate record-breaking profits!

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon,
The team at PayOffers.in

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community