Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010!!!

Hi everyone!! I guess everybody had a splendid Christmas. I was stuck at home with no internet and just CAKES!!! So obviously I had the most delicious Christmas ever! My Mom received three huge boxes of cakes and one was Black forest! Me ,"The Kitchen Hunter" emptied all the boxes in almost 3 days! YUMMMMM!!

I am glad that 2009 will be gone in few hours and I welcome 2010 with a big heart. 2009, you were a big big big pain! The only good thing happened was my Brother's marriage and I had fun only on that week! I didn't make any New Year resolutions yet .. but I guess I will make one pretty soon.
I have no special plans for tomorrow. My Mom is in another State writing exams , my sister is in her hostel and my Dad is about 200 kms away from me . Its just me and my granny dumped in small town :( I dunno how I am going to survive this lonely 1st week of the New year without my friends and family :( But I am going to wake up tomorrow with a ray of hope!

What are your plans for this New year?? Did you make any resolutions? I would love to hear from you.

Have a Fabulous and a Superb 2010 "Freedom and Peace for all the Time" !!!

13 comments:

Arjun said...

A Very Very Happy New Year to You and ur family and ur paaaaati... ;)

may all ur dreams come true.... May u have more happiness than sorrow.. :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Couture Carrie said...

Happy New Year's Eve, darling!
Best wishes for 2010 :)

xoxox,
CC

Star said...

Happy New Year and I hope it will be a good one.
Blessings, Star

Rajesh said...

Wish you Happy & Prosperous New Year.

Samson said...

Wish you and your family a Happy New Year :)

Pop Champagne said...

awww hope you had a great new year! Happy 2010 and may all your new year resolutions come true :D

Sat_hi_sh said...

No resolutions as such :)

Wish you a happy & prosperous 2010 :)
Keep smiling :)

cheers!!!

pRiYaN...! said...

hApPy nEw yEaR :) !!

Som mine dager er said...

All the best wishes for the new year 2010. The year 2009 had some ups and downs for me as well, but I guess that how life is.

Live your life to the fullest my friend.

Cheers.

Marit

My Castle in Spain said...

Happy New Year to you, lovely girl !!
and don't worry too much about new resolutions ! :-)
me too, i was really happy to welcome 2010...
A big hug to you !

Pop Champagne said...

hehe thanks! I will try and post more celebrity gossip in the upcoming year! :D

Nancy said...

Happy new year to you, too! My resolutions are to take a walk every single day and to have a more balanced life. Maybe a little less blogging and more reading and exercising.

Noble Beeyotch said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you had a yummy time with 3 cakes...lucky girl!

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community