Friday, January 15, 2010

A New List !

Happy Friday! I guess many in this world love Fridays... which symbolizes the freedom of our exhausting week :) So any plans this weekend?? I have not yet planned a thing.. but I wanna share few things that I learnt this week!

1. First of all, Sisters and Girl friends are difficult to understand(trust me, I can never please my sister).
2.I spend too much money on Hand Bags and Sneakers.
3.Sitting in a place for a very long time(esp my classroom) creates a big pain in my A** .
4.I can never become a Math geek!
5.I am irrevocably in love with PARIS.
6.Last but not the least, my pictures look good in camera but not in my system :(

So this is all I can figure out this New Year! And I am happy to know that many hate Maths just like me :P.
Happy Weekend !!! Let me know your weekend plans... :)

16 comments:

Rajesh said...

Nice list. In my list Maths is not there.

Sat_hi_sh said...

An interesting list to read yaar...
Bot am still pondering as to why there were no movies scheduled in ur list :)

Couture Carrie said...

So with you on #2!
Fun post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

such an interesting list :)

have a lovely weekend my friend

Hilary said...

By now, the weekend is almost done, but it was spent in good company.

chhabi said...

Nice post, nothing planning a for new weekend just wait and watch.

pRiYaN...! said...

i never understood how important role she(sister) has played in my life until she got married and left me....

EdwardGillar said...

Habit is a second nature. ....................................................

Noble Beeyotch said...

I agree with you on all the points except the Maths one. Maths had always been way too generous with me in school and I love it to bits!

Couture Carrie said...

Missed you too, darling!
Hope all is well!

xoxox,
CC

Noble Beeyotch said...

Hey! missing your posts here!

Cheers!
www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

Pop Champagne said...

I spend too much money on handbags too! And happy friday!

so carzy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dreamer said...

It's been a long time..
Feels nostalgic after reading ur post.. Thanks for the posts..

evanescentthoughts said...

No.6 holds for me tooo :( Liked the list :)

Unknown!!! said...

hehe..its not sat-sun weekend for the whole world..for me it is fri-sat weekend..and those unfortunate ones in Saudi Arabia is Thur-Fri..
so for me it is TGIT:)

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community