Sunday, January 10, 2010

My New Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone! How was your first week of this New Year?? I spent whole week in college... and it sucked as usual(okay, I'm not gonna talk about that).

I terribly miss my little blog world. And I have received a worst news this week. Software companies are gonna recruit the FRESHERS(thats me) from FEB 12th. This created a Whirlpool in my stomach and I guess that is never gonna end. I am poor in math and I have to learn from scrap. Its like I must turn into a Math Geek within a month :( Oh god!! That is really frustrating!

My First Challenge this new year is to digest two math books within 30 days! And all I need now is a MIRACLE. Trust me, I can never remember the multiplication tables and I detest Division. So during my Break I am gonna blog, or else I will be dead! My upcoming post might be about anything stupid.. and I kindly request you to say whatever you feel.

Best of luck to all the final year students of Engineering college. And I will catch up with you guys soon. Wish me luck I desperately need it.

Do you have anything interesting happening this year?? Any new projects or challenges?? I'd love to hear from you :)

9 comments:

DEXTER said...

hey!! that math puzzle was really cute.
oye dear!! All d best for u!! and do wish d same for me.
i gotta buy more smokes to prepare myself for the bad news' yet to come!

pRiYaN...! said...

[i]thanks[/i] and do well...

Samson said...

well i though i was the only one who hates maths... i have company now :) Good luck for your preparation

well want to make this year interesting.... travel more and see new places and improve my photography skills, lets see how it goes... and for the projects planning to concentrate on HDR's (High Dynamic Images), hope i come up with some good shots this year... wish me luck buddy

Take care
Samson

Couture Carrie said...

Good luck with your challenge, darling!
I am not super at math either...

xoxox,
CC

Pop Champagne said...

hehe i never read my textbooks, when I do homework I find the closest example and derive it from that esp in math and physics! Good luck with school hun :D

Nancy said...

Math has been my enemy! Ghaaa I have a four year degree minus my math class that is mandatory!

Good luck!

Arjun said...

hehe.. I liked math... Not the Arithmetic part though...

I can take tuitions... Fees will be high though... let me know.. :P

Write something other than college or studies ya.....

Cheers..!!
Arjun

desininja said...

who said u need to learn maths for campus placement?
just look at ur best during interview and u r through... i'm telling u and you can trust me on this.
best of luck for ur placements.

Demara said...

hope the math gets easier over those 30 days :p

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community