Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And thats my story!

Hiiiiiii! I'm Back! Sorry for no prior notice for my long absence!

All these weeks I just violated my engineering ethics! I was studying.... oops.. solving Maths, day and night with a group of five. For almost three weeks we slept only for 5 hours a day. We all worked till our batteries go dead! But it was all fun :P

I was actually preparing for an interview because of campus recruitments. Tcs - Tata Consultancy Services a huge software company came to our campus on 12th & 13th Feb to recruit freshers(Thats us).

Everyone expect me was crazy about it. I worked hard to clear the 1st round which is the aptitude round but the test was too tough and I never thought I would get in. But unfortunately I cleared all the rounds and got a job in TCS !! I still can't figure out why GOD gives me somethings I never ask him!!!!! And I have no idea why I'm not thrilled about my job!

So this is the reason why I disappeared all these days. Other than this Shock everything is pretty good here.

So whats up ? Hows life?? Did I miss anything?? I'm gonna quicken pace from now!
Have a happy week!!!

22 comments:

Pop Champagne said...

yay glad to hear the good news! And welcome back! :D

Shilpa Garg said...

Wow! Congratulations for your first job and that too in TCS! That's cool! :)
And May I habb your attention pliss, you wish has been granted...And you have been tagged. Check it out!!
Cheers! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats, darling!
I am sooooo happy for you!

xoxox,
CC

Sat_hi_sh said...

Congrats :)
Ur absence in my blog has been pardoned coz of this reason :)

Arjun said...

So, u wrote only abt ur job.... Wat to do, u dont want u or ur post to become famous... :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Rajesh said...

Congratulation on getting the job. Now the real challenge begins. All the best.

Noble Beeyotch said...

A million congratulations on your job!!! I hope you get thrilled enough for it by the time you join! Between, when do you join your new job?

Dreamer said...

Thats great... congratulations..
Dont' join the job, you and everyone else will be thrilled.. hehe..
post more updates..

evanescentthoughts said...

That's awesome girl!!! :) Back with such a great news! Congrats!!!!

Samson said...

Congrats! on your first job :)

Couture Carrie said...

Hi again, darling!
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxox,
CC

Noble Beeyotch said...

Hey! Its been quite a while since you posted! So how are you doing?

Nancy said...

Congrats on the job you don't really want!

倫音倫音 said...

haha~ funny! thank you for your share~ ........................................

家銘 said...

Thx ur share........................................

劉je217relacoste0 said...

Well done!........................................

muthu said...

kudos.. :)

振瑋 said...

Beauty, unaccompanied by virtue, is as a flower without perfume...................................................

Dreamer said...

Hey are you blogging somewhere else? looking forward to see more interesting posts.fielin

潘凱花潘凱花 said...

There is no key to happiness, only a ladder..................................................................

Unknown!!! said...

Congratulations..just stumbled upon this blog..good to know that you got into TCS..and even I did immediately after my Engg :)

enjoy the first 2 month paid holidays there :)

Couture Carrie said...

Great to hear from you, darling!

Hope all is well!

xoxox,
CC

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community