Monday, March 14, 2011

Surviving Chennai

Hi everyone!!! Yes yes.... I'm alive and back to "blog-life". You can see that its been more than a year since I posted anything. Don't ask me what I did all these months, 'cause I've no idea what to say! This is my first post this new year, so I'm gonna keep it small.


By the way, I'm not in college anymore( I feel relieved!). I'm a working woman now( he he he :P) seriously, I'm not kidding. I'm living in Chennai which is a very interesting place except for 3 things "Water, Weather and Tax".

I love being in Chennai, it has big malls, beautiful streets, and esp KFC(luv the chicken there), the more I explore this place the more I fall for it. Its a big city, unlike my hometown so there are lots of places for me to hang out with my friends and to shop. I brought my scooter from my hometown, so whenever I ride it I feel like I am a free bird.(Wow! Its a lovely feeling).

But I wonder how people live in Chennai during Summer! You'll feel like you are sitting on the sun.Its just March and it is pretty hot and I can't imagine how it is going to be in May.Needless to say about the water here, its bad(always bad).

My lifestyle has changed now, I'm living with my friends in a flat and I control my own expenses. I was longing for this kinda life. Sometimes this is fun and sometimes it sucks :) I miss home sometimes but life in this big city is exciting everyday.

I 'll keep you posted with my thrilling new life. And I'm gonna catch up with all my blog-buddies. I've missed you all.. see ya soon :)

My heartfelt condolences to everyone affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I sincerely pray that such a horrible thing never happens again.

15 comments:

DEXTER said...

I know.. Chennai life can be annoying at times.. But seriously.. I love the freedom and fun here:-):-)

My Castle in Spain said...

So nice to see you again !! and enjoy your new life ! :-)

Star said...

I'm very glad to hear that you are all right and enjoying your life. It is interesting to watch you growing into adult life and exploring your world, finding out the good and the bad things as they affect you. Never forget your family though!
Take care and keep Blogging.
Star x

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats, darling!
Welcome back!

xoxox,
CC

Sat_hi_sh said...

Welcome to Singara Chennai :)
Congrats on ur new found freedom & work, hope to see you more on blogs :)

cheers !!!

Pop Champagne said...

nice to hear that you're living with friends now, congrats!

Dreamer said...

Good to see you back .. waiting for more posts.. I visited chennai couple of times .. one time I went there to visit my uncle in 2004 december that is when tsunami struck Chennai beaches.. and then the second time was to get my Visa.. I liked the beach there.. Have fun ..

chhabi said...

after a long gap and continuing to see in writing.

Rajesh said...

Hey! you have gone missing again.

Couture Carrie said...

Great to hear from you, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Rajesh said...

Good to see you back again. Keep blogging.

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic baby! would you like to follow each other blog? :X

FashionSpot.ro

muthu said...

hmhm.. Followed here from one of you old comments at my blog. Returned to blogging after quite a while. Congrats on your new job. Good to see that you are doing good.

Cheers...

Pop Champagne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pop Champagne said...

hey thanks for the nice message! and totally miss you on here?! it's been too long!! :)

 
IndiBlogger - The Indian Blogger Community